Wednesday, April 5, 2023

EMTA Rider Alerts for March 2023

Here are the EMTA rider alerts for March (see photos below)

Rider notifications these days are the best I've seen, kudos to the company for keeping riders informed.

There seem to be two different streams for the alerts, though I don't know. If that is so, hopefully they are integrated so there aren't any gaps. 

Alerts posted are on EMTA's Facebook or twitterwebsite homepageMyStop phone page. To get alerts to your email account sign up for alerts through the EMTA website. 

It looks like EMTA actually is offering text alerts as well. Sign up for text alerts here.

It also looks like they are offering the option to only receive selected routes. Check it out and let us know what your think. 

I've tried to be accurate but if there are inaccuracies in this update, please make me aware of them and I will make  correction. 

Alerts for March 2023
(click to enlarge)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment